• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Typ0
Junior Boarder

Re: GREATEST BOB SOLO TOUR EVER!

#223063 1 year, 3 months ago

Just listened to that from last March for the first time. No idea why I wasn't tuned in that night I hadn't caught on yet. Amazing stuff! Bob is driving quite a bus ride right now ...
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#225527 1 year, 3 months ago
i needed to bump this thread BECAUSE the shows are available via download and Gnomes and Hobbits starting the day before yesterday. If you want to here what MR. Weir has been working hard on since September you need to purchase at least one of these soundboards. Worth EVERY penny and will result in endless amounts of listening enjoyment.

Bob is the man and this last solo tour was something special. Maybe management did a awful job of promoting it. Maybe the chance of seeing an off night wasn't worth the risk of traveling, tickets and so on. Anyway - maybe Rob Wasserman (at the Wiltern) playing with Bob doesn't excite you. A whole set dedicated to the massacre in Connecticut including a Monkey and The Engineer. Great lead guitar solos by Bob with Jackie Greene playing an acoustic (or Banjo on Bird Song) will sure be found enjoyable.

Bob was way too cool on this tour. All shows are worth it - just pick your setlist that you like and get it.

I will post more pictures to this thread and my facebook page - r.cooper photography

Furthur is the best - now give this Weir Stuff a LISTEN, will you!?!
ScreenShot2013-01-06at3.19.02AM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-06at3.18.30AM.png
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#225620 1 year, 3 months ago
Nice shots. Bobby needs to come back to the Tower.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Cooper
Senior Boarder

#225628 1 year, 3 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Nice shots. Bobby needs to come back to the Tower.

Here is some more from that tour. I am posting my review of each show soon. First review will be the Eureka CA show. What a brutal ride that was - but worth it

ScreenShot2013-01-06at7.42.11PM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-06at7.42.51PM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-06at7.43.54PM.png

ScreenShot2013-01-06at7.44.07PM.png
Time to create page: 0.90 seconds