• You are here
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

NYE extra more for help then for sale.

#223406 1 year, 8 months ago
i was looking very forward to bringing in my first new years with furthur this year but due to a long list of set backs i will be sitting it out, with that said i know its last minute but i have a NYE hard ticket that i would love to get it to somebody who may not be able to afford a ticket or just needs some good luck, since i can't use the ticket myself i would like to be able to make someone else's NYE a good one. Hope everyone has a safe trip who is going out for the run.
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
catfishjohn26
Fresh Boarder

Re: NYE extra more for help then for sale.

#223432 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, I'm super interested in that ticket. Bummer you cant make it. I have an incredibly unlucky history with new years runs. Two years ago I got bumped off my flight day of the show and couldn't get there in time to use my ticket and got charged for my hotel room. Last year I couldn't get off work and gave my tickets to a friend. This year my tickets are lost in the mail. So I'm driving to SF in three hours with no tickets! I can def. pay you face value and you would be doing me a huge favor. Let me know!

John
2 zero 5 8 eight 6 nine 8 two 9
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#223469 1 year, 8 months ago
hey john just got your response now, might be to late to send a text so will do so tomorrow morning. Im on the east coast so as long as we can find a way to get the ticket to you in time i would be more then happy to help you out!
catfishjohn26
Fresh Boarder

#223524 1 year, 8 months ago
right on! is it an e ticket? you could email it to me. i've had ticketmaster convert hard tickets to an eticket in the past in order to facilitate the transfer. otherwise i'm not sure how it could make it by monday. i do have a san francisco address that it could be sent to if mail is the way to go and would of course be happy to pay any extra shipping cost incurred.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#223525 1 year, 8 months ago
if this doesn't work out, I'd gladly be next in line!

hopped a freight to the Bay area, putting in my dues!
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
catfishjohn26
Fresh Boarder

#223528 1 year, 8 months ago
talked to ticketmaster. all you have to do is call them up and they will convert it to an electronic ticket, which can be sent via email. let me know if you're into it!
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#223544 1 year, 8 months ago
deffinitly interested in getting it switched to a e-ticket for ya. Do you know if it's a time consuming process or pretty quick? Don't have much extra time tonight but tomorrow i have nothing to do so i could sit and mess around with it. sorry for my lack of knowledge with all this, fortunately have never had to give up a ticket before especially at such a late notice.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#223828 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool beans otherone! Sorry you couldn't make it out, I'm in the same boat on most holiday shows but it warms the heart to have giving heads like you out there. To Next Year!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#223866 1 year, 8 months ago
well i figure last year i had it all up on my computer, this year i had a flight and hotel and everything, so third try should be the charm haha, see ya there next year iamthedoor!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds